Saturday, April 24, 2010

Ally's Rag Quilt

So I bought this fabric in December I think. Ally picked it out. Cut it in early January and then it sat. And sat. And sat.

Today I had planned to start my mom's placemats and table runner. I feel like crap though and figured now was probably not the time to cut into my mom's fabric. Especially on cold meds.

I instead decided to do Ally's quilt. FINALLY. Piecing was easy enough. I didn't even bother pinning. Bad, bad Sarah! I know, but hey, its a RAG quilt.

After 2 snips with my regular scissors I realized why spring loaded are recommended. I promptly took my drug enhanced body out to JoAnns and realized that that was probably a really bad idea. Had a massive dizzy spell and almost had to sit down. It didn't stop me from buying an awesome red, white and blue floral print for a 4th of July dress for Ally and some Ariel flannel for pjs for her, though. LOL


Rag Quilt

Rag Quilt




2 comments:

  1. That is darling! Both my little girls would go crazy over this!!! Great job!

    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!! I love rag quilts. I found you from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.

    ReplyDelete